Our Daughter Jade Mullally Missing: How You Can Help

18 Dec

Sometimes things so dreadful happen that there are no words. Am reblogging this for my blogging friend Rosemary and her family. If you can help, please do so. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

IMG_1454b

DO NOT “LIKE” OR COMMENT ON THIS POST.  READ FURTHER TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP.

On November 24, 2013 Jade took the train from Stuttgart, Germany to Strasbourg, France. Normally, she would have taken the school bus from the train station to her boarding school in Walbourg, France but she didn’t get on the bus.

Her dream was to become a fashion model and we believe that that was her plan when she left home.

Jade has lead a very sheltered life and our concern is that some person(s) might be taking advantage of her naivete and possibly holding her against her will.

An investigation and search is being conducted worldwide and particularly concentrated in France, Germany and England.

jade short hair 2

It has finally occurred to me that this blog has almost 4,000 followers worldwide, and while I wanted to keep “CookinginSens” as my refuge from the harrowing…

View original post 117 more words

13 Responses to “Our Daughter Jade Mullally Missing: How You Can Help”

1. narf77 December 18, 2013 at 18:02 #

This is horrible 😦 Anyone with a daughter will be able to empathise with these poor people. The thoughts that go through your head are not good. I hope and pray that their gorgeous daughter is found safe and well someplace.

• Chica Andaluza December 18, 2013 at 18:29 #

I can’t even begin to imagine what they are going through. Please God, or whoever or whatever we each believe in, she comes home safe and sound. And soon.

• narf77 December 18, 2013 at 18:52 #

Agreed…I had petitioned my own deity about an hour ago when I first read that post. As a mother of daughters I can’t even begin to imagine what her poor parents are going through…its just different when its your daughter and lets just hope that she is just hunkered down with a boy that she met online having a wonderful time…we can only live in hope.

• Chica Andaluza December 18, 2013 at 19:02 #

That would be the best result…we live in hope indeed.

2. Food and Forage Hebrides December 18, 2013 at 20:41 #

Apologies, but compassion got the better of me and I comment just to say I cannot begin to appreciate what you and your family must be going through, with all of the uncertainty and anxiety. Of course, I will do what I can through Facebook, and will encourage friends on the continent to do the same. Thinking positive thoughts for Jade x

• Chica Andaluza December 18, 2013 at 22:42 #

I know that Rosemary has seen some of the reblogged posts of her own post about Jade and I hope she is able to draw some strength and comfort from the good wishes that so many good people like you are sending to her.

• Food and Forage Hebrides December 18, 2013 at 23:47 #

Thanks, although it seems the least we can do in the circumstances. We can only hope that our collective support and networks throw out some new leads.

3. Food and Forage Hebrides December 18, 2013 at 20:43 #

Reblogged this on Food and Forage Hebrides and commented:
    Please fellow bloggers, spread the word about Jade who is missing. Appreciated.

4. Tandy | Lavender and Lime December 19, 2013 at 06:41 #

I will share this when I go on line!

• Chica Andaluza December 19, 2013 at 08:59 #

I guess anything we can each do may just be the little thing that leads to finding her. Here’s hoping.

5. Promenade Claire December 21, 2013 at 10:49 #

Hi there, just saw this and have shared it on, what can I add or say. Love to you and big man x

• Chica Andaluza December 21, 2013 at 16:08 #

Hiya – must call Claire, must call Claire! Love to you both too x

6. salima aqiqah December 18, 2015 at 03:36 #

amazing…..
    can she follow my blog???