3 Sep

Well, after my plea for help this afternoon I finally seem to be able to post properly again with links!

I´m not sure exactly what it was that sorted things, although I suspect a browser upgrade, but it all seems to be back on track.

I just wanted to say a huge THANK you to everyone and to say that “normal service” will be resumed tomorrow…phew!

In the meantime, please do pop in for a plate of paella if you´re in the neighbourhood!

Dinner won´t be long...

33 Responses to “Thank You, Grazie, Gracias, Merci”

1. ....RaeDi September 3, 2011 at 01:35 #

I’m on my way, can I bring anything? ….RaeDi

2. Mad Dog September 3, 2011 at 01:36 #

I’ve just eaten oven busters, but that paella looks very tempting 😉

3. JamieAnne September 3, 2011 at 02:03 #

I was away most of the day. I’m glad you got it sorted out.

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 09:37 #

It was a “tearing my hair out” kind of day!

4. florence and freddie September 3, 2011 at 02:06 #

Hi Chica. Pleased you are all sorted. It is 2.05 am Is it too late to pop over for Paella! Only joking!!
    Regards Florence x

5. Bluejellybeans September 3, 2011 at 02:27 #

Me alegro mucho de que se haya solucionado el problema.
    Un saludo

6. ceciliag September 3, 2011 at 02:53 #

Just imagine if we all turned up at the door, clutching our bottles of wine and flowers!! trains, planes and automobiles! However i would love to know How to Make paella is it somewhere on your site already! c

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 09:40 #

Wouldn´t that be fun – I´d have to get the really big paella pan out for that one! I did do a simple paella recipe here and I really should do one soon with all the seafood etc. I owe you a good recipe anyway for the scones!

7. Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide September 3, 2011 at 03:36 #

Looks like a great meal!

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 09:40 #

It was just waiting for the rice and stock to go in!

8. ChgoJohn September 3, 2011 at 05:13 #

I’m on my way with a pitcher of “lemonade.” I hope you’re wearing that boa when you answer the door. Nothing says “Welcome!” like being greeted by a hostess wearing a feather boa with a cocktail in her hand.

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 09:41 #

I´m getting dressed! I think I also need one of those long cigarette holders a la Holly Golightly…even though I don´t smoke!

9. Christine Hamaty Hughes September 3, 2011 at 08:11 #

Looks fabulous! I love Paella!

10. chaiselongue1 September 3, 2011 at 08:50 #

Glad you sorted it out. I’ll be round for the paella – it looks wonderful!

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 09:46 #

It was a real pain in the derriere day, but everyone was so kind and in the end I got there. Come on over!

11. thecompletecookbook September 3, 2011 at 11:32 #

Yay, so pleased you are all sorted with your links problems.
    Oh wouldn’t it be fun if we could all pop in for some paella.
    Have a happy Saturday.

12. gardenfreshtomatoes September 3, 2011 at 13:40 #

Oh, to have a place for good paella within a reasonable distance… That looks amazing!

• chicaandaluza September 3, 2011 at 15:42 #

Thank you so much! We do enjoy our paella here…

13. TikkTok September 3, 2011 at 23:40 #

Yum!!!

How did you resolve this? I’m still having the same problems in IE…..

• chicaandaluza September 4, 2011 at 10:28 #

Sorry for the delay – in the end I installed firefox and use that as my browser for doing my wordpress stuff. Seems to have resolved the problem. Finally!

14. thefooddoctor September 4, 2011 at 08:45 #

So sorry I wasn’t here to help Tanya…glad things worked out 🙂

• chicaandaluza September 4, 2011 at 10:30 #

I got there in the end – so frustrating but everyone was so helpful!

15. Tandy September 4, 2011 at 15:12 #

siyabonga! that is our local African language for thank you!

16. Rachel September 4, 2011 at 16:07 #

Very glad you’re back in business! Whew… ain’t technology fun? (grin)

• chicaandaluza September 4, 2011 at 17:37 #

It was a pain – but all sorted now (and thanks!)

17. honesttofoodness September 7, 2011 at 04:19 #